Friday, February 6, 2015

New Stamps in the ETSY shop!! New card set using them...

Hello friends!
I am so excited to get to share these two new stamp sets that are in the online store TODAY!! 
I created a few purple/bluegreen cards with them and had the most fun playing!
Here are the stamp sets:
This is the BIBLE ART JOURNALING: ARROWS stamp set and is perfect for so many projects!  I find myself grabbing it to use in notes and all the different artwork projects I'm doing!

The BIBLE ART JOURNALING: WORD MIX 2 (WORD MIX 1 is so popular in the etsy shop!) is up next with lots of great words:
So how about those cards I made using them?
Here they are all together:

Here is the first one with HYMN GIRL:AUGUST joining the new stamp set:
FRIENDSHIP'S FLOWERS is used with both the BIBLE ART JOURNALING: ARROWS stamp set (I created a stem with arrow 'leaves' using this set) and the BIBLE ART JOURNALING: WORD ART 2:

Here is the inside with the flower from FRIENDSHIP'S FLOWERS stamp set.

Last up is on I had so much fun coming up with:

I made the stem and leaves using the ARROWS and the words are from the WORD MIX 2.

Here are the materials I used in addition to the Inspired Stamps sets:
Be sure to head over to the etsy shop and see all the stamps we have for sale:

I will have the BIBLE ART JOURNALING post up later on the GodblessyourART blog so head over this weekend to see it!

Blessings and thanks so much for stopping by!
Antoinette


1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards and love the new stamp sets.....Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!