Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Layered Card for Any Occasion

Hello friends!
Today I have a card I wanted to share that I am selling on my etsy shop.  I love this Hymn Girl (September) so much, I could use her in every type of card I can think of!   

Here is the complete card, with all the supplies used to create it shown below:


I kept the inside of the card very simple so the sender can write in a personal note to the one they send it to!

I used Copic markers, Distress inks, CTMH opaques and other sticker stones, gingham black and white ribbon, a Spellbinders die, and the following items you can find in the online store:
                                                          HYMN GIRLS: SEPTEMBER
 Flowers Value Set (6x8" set)
Thinking of You stamp set

Have a great week!  We will have a really great contest starting on THURSDAY so be sure to come by and see us..
Blessings,
Antoinette
currently shipping orders placed by 3pm EST the SAME DAY you order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!