Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guest Designer: Lynn Miller!!

Hello friends!
Today I want to share with you the blog of our Tuesday Guest Designer, Lynn Miller.  I met Lynn while teaching classes and just loved her style right away!  Check out the adorable card above and you can see why!  I don't want to spoil the artwork she has on her blog by giving too much of it away, so go ahead and head over there now and see what she has created for you, HERE

Thanks so much, lynn, for all of your support and your friendship!  I absolutely love the coloring in the card above...is that HLO  Boy created into a girl?  I love that!!!!

Until tomorrow's Guest Designer,
Be the blessing,
~Antoinette (40% off coupon plus we are shipping same day as most orders are placed.  Check it out at www.inspiredstamps.com

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much, antie!! and happy bday to inspired stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, I can see why Antoinette loves your style--I do, too!! I luv luv your DP choices and how they complement each other. Love how you paper pieced the little girl's sleeper and headband, and how the flower complements the rosette stamp. This is just sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I like Lynn's classic style too (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the fact that even though there is a lot to see, this has a wonderful clean and simple look! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn's card is so adorable. Love her style and the way she turned the HLO boy to girl is really clever. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!